Online registration for ECTH 2016 is still open. Payment must be made by credit card during the online process. Every delegate, including invited delegates, must be registered. Please bring your confirmation email to the registration desk.
Registration fees are to be paid in Euro (€).
- You must complete all steps for your registration to be processed. It is not possible to save an incomplete registration and come back to it later.
- After you have finished your registration you will receive a confirmation by email.
- Since availability is limited, please be aware to register in time.
- Please make sure to finalise your payment before or on the below indicated deadline, otherwise your due registration amount will be adjusted to a higher registration fee accordingly.
The following registration fees are applicable for ECTH 2016
deadline 15 September 2016
|Senior||€ 325||€ 375||€ 400|
|Junior*||€ 225||€ 275||€ 300|
Delegates’ registration fee includes:
• Admission to all scientific sessions
• Congress materials
• Attendance Certificate (digitally post congress)
• Scheduled coffee breaks and luncheons
An application for CME credits will be placed at EACCME.
Per 16 September 2016 the on site fee will apply for online registrations.
*Clinical or basic scientists in training up to the age of 38 (age on 1 October 2016) and postgraduates within 4 years after receiving their PhD. Junior status must be certified by a confirmation letter (in English) including signature of Head of Department and copy of an ID card showing date of birth, to be submitted at the time of registration.
The full payment of your registration is requested when registering. Confirmation will not be sent until MCI Amsterdam has received the payment. Either of the following means can be used for payment:
- Credit Card: Visa, Mastercard and American Express are accepted.
- Bank Transfer: upon completion of the online registration, you will receive an invoice including payment instructions.
For group registrations, a minimum of 10 participants is required. Please contact the Registration Department to obtain the group registration form via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Congress documents and bags can be collected as “Early Pick-up” upon request.
A confirmation of registration and payment status will be sent to the individual or company that requests registration. Confirmation will be sent only once the corresponding payment is received.
Participants should bring the letter of confirmation to the registration desk at the congress venue when collecting their documents.
Cancellation of registration
The deadline for cancellation of registration is 1 September 2016. The congress secretariat must be notified in writing of any cancellations via email@example.com. An administration fee of € 100 will be charged for all cancellations. Payments will be refunded after the congress.
Please note that no refunds can be made for cancellations after 1 September 2016.
On site registration
The Registration Area in the World Forum will be open during the following hours:
Tuesday 27 September: 16.00 – 19.00
Wednesday 28 September: 07.00 – 18.30
Thursday 29 September: 07.30 – 18.30
Friday 30 September: 08.00 – 13.00
Please arrive early if you wish to register on site.
Please note that the on-site methods of payment are credit card or cash only.